Hey Toronto! I’ve got some exciting news!! The Food Writing Awards and I have teamed up to show you what Canada has to offer in terms of your favourite Canadian cookbook authors! Read more to see how you can RSVP for this FREE event!!
For May 26th only from 5:30-7:30pm you can meet Derek Dammann & Chris Johns, authors of “True North”, at the Hudson’s Bay Queen Street location (176 Yonge St., 7th floor!).
RSVP for FREE here: http://www2.thebay.com/giftregistry/tastecanada/ to join us and for a chance to WIN one of five great prizes:
- An ALL-CLAD 10-piece stainless steel cookware set ($850 value)
- Two tickets to the Taste Canada Awards night in November ($200 value)
- A behind-the-scenes experience with Mairlyn Smith at the Cityline studio as well as a seat in the audience to watch the show
- Dinner for two at Matt Basile’s restaurant, Lisa Marie, in downtown Toronto
- Dinner for two at Derek Dammann & Jaimie Oliver’s restaurant, Maison Publique, in Montreal
Hope to see you there!